Providing Quality Aged Care - PDC20095
This online Short Course in providing quality aged care, consists of 9 short courses covering topics in aged care and quality standards in health care provision.
The fee for this short course will be $240.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 9 hours
- Identify the Standards of the National Safety and Quality Health Service and the relevance to nursing practice
- Develop an understanding of the profound implications of healthy ageing
- Enhance the clinician's understanding of wound management throughout history
- Develop the foundations of what elder abuse encompasses
- Recognise the importance of sexuality in the older population
- Develop an understanding of the influence and purpose of aggressive behaviours
- Identify strategies to begin end of life conversations
- Identify key concepts in health care communication
- Outline the principles of reflective writing.
The course comprises of the following 9 short courses:
- National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Healthy Ageing - An Introduction
- Wound Management - History, Myths and Traditions
- Reporting Elder Abuse in the Community
- Sexual Health in Australia - Sex for Seniors
- Dealing with Aggression - An Introduction
- Communication at the the End of Life
- Effective Communication in Health Care
- Writing Progress Notes - An Introduction
These courses can be completed as individual courses or completed within this bundled course.