Organ and Tissue Donation in Australia - PDC20091
Have you ever wondered about expanding your knowledge on the process of organ and tissue donation in Australia and what the role is of the Donate Life network? If so this is the micro-credential for you! You will learn about the criteria for donor eligibility, the donation process including management, retrieval and allocation of organs, and understand the role of the Australian Organ Donor Register. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential is designed to provide you with knowledge on the process of organ and tissue donation in Australia and the role of the Donate Life network.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-credentialDuration: 1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the criteria for donor eligibility and exclusion
- Outline the organ and tissue donation process including management, retrieval and allocation of organs
- Understand the role of the Australian Organ Donor Register.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.