Mindset Coaching Level 2 - PDC59160
The Mindset Coaching Program (level 2) builds on the coaching framework of the Level 1 program, further developing coaching tools and skills in motivational interviewing, facilitating behaviour change techniques for clients and applying coaching conversation skills to achieve positive impact for client centred results.
Participants will have access to practical coaching video examples, self-check questions, as well as coaching activities to complete their coaching toolkit.
The fee for this short course will be $275.00. The fee for enrolling in Mindset Coaching Level 1 & 2 will be $495.00 (10% discount)
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration:
- Recall principles of coaching from Mindset Coaching Level 1
- Apply the concept of Transtheoretical Model of Change in coaching techniques to highlight the stages clients move through when wanting to change behaviours and identify tools and skills to use at different stages
- Identify the cycles of motivation/de-motivation in understanding how to respond to client failures and successes which can significantly impact their level of motivation
- Understand the process of motivational interviewing as a tool to help clients through the pro's and con's of changing behaviours
- Develop tools for use with clients to highlight the impact of positivity as the way to achieve client outcomes
- Apply the REACH Coaching Conversation Model (Rapport, Explore, Action, Clarify, Honour) to provide a framework for conducting an effective coaching conversation.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work or study in the health and/or fitness profession.
This course provides Professional Development for health and/or fitness professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded FIRE UP COACHING and CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.