Mindset Coaching Level 1 - PDC59159
The Mindset Coaching Program (level 1) provides a tailored approach to coaching to assist clients achieve health and well-being outcomes. The REACH model for coaching conversations is the model used as the foundation for the program. Application of the learning is directed at Health Professionals and Personal Trainers and aids in them being able to demonstrate the ability to partner with clients/patients in a sustainable way. Participants will have access to practical coaching video examples, self-check questions, as well as coaching activities to complement learning and build a coaching toolkit.
The fee for this short course will be $275.00. The fee for enrolling in Mindset Coaching Level 1 & 2 will be $495.00 (10% discount)
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration:
- Apply the principles of adult learning within a coaching framework
- Recognise the difference between coaching and different service approaches such as counselling, consulting and managing
- Outline the principles of coaching, including the benefits of using a coaching approach and where it is most effective
- Develop tools for use with clients to document and track goal setting, stress management, and overcoming barriers
- Apply the REACH Coaching Conversation Model (Rapport, Explore, Action, Clarify, Honour) to provide a framework for conducting an effective coaching conversation.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work or study in the health and/or fitness profession.
This course provides Professional Development for health and/or fitness professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded FIRE UP COACHING AND CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.