Mental Health Nursing
Gain the knowledge, skills and experience to advance your career in mental health nursing with CQUniversity's suite of mental health nursing courses.
Designed specifically for registered nurses to enhance their skills and knowledge to practise as a mental health nurse or work in a mental health setting, our Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master of Mental Health Nursing can help you reach your goals.
The most rewarding thing is the people you get to meet – they are incredible and some of their backgrounds are unimaginable. It can be someone that has had a really difficult time; you’re there to listen and to tell them that mental health is treatable. We can give them back their quality of life – it’s humbling.
Master of Mental Health Nursing
Enjoy the flexibility of studying online and choose from:
- Graduate Certificate in Mental Health Nursing provides you with an ideal foundation in mental health nursing and allows you to build your credentials in this field.
- Graduate Diploma of Mental Health Nursing equips you with advanced expertise across a range of practice settings and expands on the Graduate Certificate. On completion, you will be eligible to apply to the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses to become a credentialed mental health nurse.
- Master of Mental Health Nursing expands on the Graduate Diploma and provides you with opportunities to enhance your research capability in a mental health nursing area of interest.
Delivered via our flexible online platform, Be Different, you have the ultimate flexibility to balance your study with your lifestyle and commitments. Study anywhere, anytime, at a pace that suits you.
- 1 years part-time
- Level 8: Graduate Certificate
- 1 years full-time, 2 years part-time
- Level 8: Graduate Diploma
- Domestic and International
- 1.5 years full-time, 3 years part-time
- Level 9: Masters Degree (Coursework)