Medication Administration Refresher Course - PDC50264
Registered nurses require annual revision of drug administration calculations and an understanding of roles and responsibilities in administration. Medication errors have the potential to cause great harm, or even death and can be preventable at any point of administration. This online Short Course reviews and highlights the registered nurses' responsibilities and the safe administration of medications.
The fee for this short course will be $300.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 20 hours
- Revise drug calculations commonly used in medication administration
- Identify relevant legislative requirements for medication administration
- Outline safe medication practices
- Identify strategies to decrease the risk of medication errors
- Prepare for drug competency assessment in the workplace.
Online Quiz and Workbook