Marketing Strategies (Online) for Small Business Entrepreneurs - PDC84647
Digital technologies, social media sites and instantaneous modes of communication have altered the landscape of traditional marketing. This micro-credential outlines the online marketing strategies used to develop a social media plan for small business and investigates the most effective social platforms and search engine tools. It also investigates how the UI/UX (user interface/user experience) mixes with business content to increase conversion rate optimisation (CRO) in a strategic marking plan for small business. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential outlines the online marketing strategies used to develop a social media plan. Participants will learn about the most effective social platforms and search engine tools.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Explore the best use of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for small business
- Devise a social media plan using the most effective social platforms for small business
- Investigate how the UI/UX (user interface/user experience) mixes with business content to increase conversion rate optimisation (CRO) in a strategic marketing plan for small business.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements for students enrolling in this micro-credential.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.