How to Partner - PDC50252
This online Short Course forms part of the Partnering Essentials™ partnering skills program designed by DIXON Partnering Solutions. You can enrol in this course individually or in combination with other courses to form either the Introduction to Cross Sector Partnering course which comprises of three (3) courses as follows:
- Why Partner?
- What is Partnering?
- How to Partner
Complete the whole Partnering Essentials™ course (10 courses) - currently under development.
The Partnering Essentials™ course (10 courses) is equivalent to the 2-Day face-to-face program delivered by DIXON Partnering Solutions and on successful completion will enable the candidate to proceed to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering.
This course, How to Partner, explores how to make Cross Sector Partnering work. It explores various models and frameworks to assist you in how to work with other organisations and in navigating a path through this process. The course highlights the foundational principles that need to be in place to ensure successful partnering that delivers results and reinforces the need to build partnerships one step at a time.
The fee for this short course will be $90.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 2 hours
In this course you will gain an understanding of:
- The key underlying principles of Cross Sector Partnering
- The three critical components of a Cross Sector Partnership – Purpose, People and Process
- The DIXON Partnering Process
- How to get action and results from Cross Sector Partnering
- The role of partnership brokers in effective Cross Sector Partnering.
The Partnering Essentials™ online courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who:
- Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors
- Are a partner in a Cross Sector Partnering initiative
- May be about to consider such a Cross Sector Partnering approach
- Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative
- May wish to gain a greater understanding of Cross Sector Partnering – what it is, why we need it and how to make it work.
The Partnering Essentials™ online Short Courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who (a) Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors (b) Are a partner in a Cross Sector Partnering initiative (c) May be about to consider such a Cross Sector Partnering approach (d) Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative (e) May wish to gain a greater understanding of Cross Sector Partnering – what it is, why we need it and how to make it work.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded CQUniversity and DIXON Partnering Solutions Certificate of Completion.