Health and Safety Risk Management for Queensland Teachers - PDC71296
This online micro-credential provides an overview of the requirements of managing work health and safety risks for teachers in the Education Queensland setting, including identification of required Queensland legislation. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour of online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential provides an overview of the requirements of managing work health and safety risks for teachers in the Education Queensland setting, including identification of required Queensland legislation.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
1 hour of online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify how to manage work health and safety risks in the Education Queensland setting
- Describe the hierarchy of control measures in the risk management process
- Outline the key documents required in health and safety risk management under Queensland legislation.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this course, however, it is suitable for people who work in Education Queensland facilities.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.