Graphic Design for the Non-Designer: Design Elements - PDC73059
Are you curious to learn more about how various design elements such as line, shape, space, texture, size, colour and value can impact and enhance your design creation? How about finding out more about how white space and balance can add impact to design? Want to find out even more? Check out this online micro-credential and expand your knowledge in this area. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
3 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This micro-credential introduces the building blocks of good design: design elements. It explores how the design elements such as line, shape, space, texture, size, colour, value and balance can be used to create impactful designs.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
3 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Learn how various design elements such as line, shape, space, texture, size, colour and value can impact and enhance your design
- Understand how white space and balance can add impact to your design.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no entry requirements to enrol in this course, however it is recommended for people interested in design.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.