Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant provides A$3,000 to one undergraduate student per year to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree.
Scholarship Value: $3,000 ($1,000 gift voucher to the Co-Op Book Store per year)
Length of Scholarship: 3 years
Number Available: 1
Opening Date: 04 March 2020
Closing Date: 06 January 2021
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; South Sea Islander; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
- In order to be eligible for the Grant:
- 2.1.1subject to clause 2.2, the applicant must be enrolled on a full-time basis in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university in the calendar year that the Grant is awarded;
- 2.1.2the applicant can be studying internally or externally;
- 2.1.3the applicant can be a domestic or international student; and
- 2.1.4the applicant cannot be an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or be an immediate relative of an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing).
- 2.2Part-time students are eligible to apply provided that they can demonstrate to Capstone Editing’s satisfaction that carer commitments or a medical condition prohibit them from studying full time.
- 2.3Any determination on eligibility of an applicant shall be made by Capstone Editing whose decision shall be final.
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed.