Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant provides A$3,000 to one undergraduate student per year to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree.
Scholarship Value: $3,000 ($1,000 gift voucher to the Co-Op Book Store per year)
Length of Scholarship: 3 years
Number Available: 1
Opening Date: 01 January 2016
Closing Date: 31 December 2020
|Study Level||Diploma; Associate Degree; Bachelor; Undergraduate|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; South Sea Islander; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed.
Applications for the Grant shall be made in writing in the form determined by Capstone Editing. (Currently an online form on the website www.capstoneediting.com.au.)
Capstone Editing’s decision to accept or reject an application shall be final.
By submitting an application, the applicant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.The grant will be awarded on 1 February every year, with the recipient chosen from among the applications from the previous 12 months. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.