Capstone Editing Conference Travel Grant for Postgraduate Research Students
The Capstone Editing Conference Travel Grant for Postgraduate Research Students provides up to A$3,000 for one student per year to assist in covering the costs of attending a conference in relation to their degree.
Scholarship Value: $3,000
Length of Scholarship: Once Off
Number Available: 1
Opening Date: 01 September 2020
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
|Study Level||Postgraduate (Research)|
|Year of Study||First year; 2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; South Sea Islander; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
- In order to be eligible for the Grant:
- 2.1.1 subject to clause 2.2, the applicant must be enrolled on a full-time basis in a postgraduate research degree at an Australian or New Zealand university in the calendar year that the Grant is awarded;
- 2.1.2 the applicant can be studying internally or externally;
- 2.1.3 the applicant can be a domestic or international student; and
- 2.1.4 the applicant cannot be an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or be an immediate relative of an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing).
- 2.2 Part-time students are eligible to apply provided that they can demonstrate to Capstone Editing’s satisfaction that carer commitments or a medical condition prohibit them from studying full time.
- 2.3 Any determination on eligibility of an applicant shall be made by Capstone Editing whose decision shall be final.
The Capstone Editing Conference Travel Grant for Postgraduate Research Students is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed.