MORA - CQUniversity Australia Scholarship Program
The MORA-CQUniversity Australia scholarship (Beasiswa Studi S3 Luar Negeri) is a part of MORA’s ‘Beasiswa Program 5000 Doktor’ scholarship scheme, which aims to improve human resources at Islamic Universities.
Scholarship Value: 100% of tuition fees and other financial support
Length of Scholarship: Up to 4 years
Number Available: Undetermined
Opening Date: 01 June 2018
Closing Date: 31 December 2030
|Study Level||Postgraduate (Research)|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year|
|Study Region||Adelaide; Brisbane; Bundaberg; Cairns; Gladstone; Mackay; Melbourne; Noosa; Perth; Rockhampton; Sydney; Townsville|
|Study Load||Full time|
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- meet the MORA eligibility requirements on the MORA website
- be a citizen of Indonesia
- apply for a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree
- meet the academic requirements for entry to CQUniversity Australia and be offered a place in the course
- commence full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at CQUniversity Australia.
- Find a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree in an area of research strength (listed below).
- Complete an Expression of Interest, which asks you to select your course and location, along with providing a brief description of your proposed research topic.
- Once your Expression of Interest is approved you will be provided with contacts for prospective research supervisors, and invited to work with them to formally apply for your research higher degree.
- Make an application to study at CQUniversity Australia. If you have already been awarded the scholarship before you make your application, please indicate so on your application.
- Apply for scholarship on the MORA website.
Refer to the MORA website.
CQUniversity Australia applications for research higher degrees are open throughout the year.You will be notified by MORA.