Indigenous Laptop Bundle Bursary
To support Indigenous undergraduate students who, without financial assistance would not be able to purchase or repair a computer/laptop required for their studies.
Scholarship Value: Subject to market variation
Length of Scholarship: Once off
Number Available: 10
Opening Date: 11 August 2021
Closing Date: 24 October 2021
|Year of Study||Any|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
To be eligible to receive the Indigenous Laptop Bundle Bursary, successful applicants must:
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- be enrolled in an undergraduate course as the primary course of study in 2021:
- Associate Degree
- Advanced Diploma (higher education)
- Diploma (higher education)
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- have demonstrated satisfactory academic progress with CQUniversity
- be enrolled at Census date
- not already receiving a CQUniversity Scholarship or have already received an Indigenous Laptop Bundle Bursary previously
- must have a permanent home address in Australia
Applicants will be assessed based on supporting documentation and personal statement demonstrating a genuine financial need for an Indigenous Laptop Bundle Bursary.
Payment of Scholarship
Technology requirements and purchase options will be discussed with successful applicants. Where possible, CQUniversity will purchase the required technology on behalf of the student and arrange for postage/delivery to the student's home address or collection from their nearest campus.
We strongly encourage recipients to register with Blackbullion which is a financial learning platform. Blackbullion provides digital financial education that develops financial confidence, knowledge, skills and empowers better decision making.
Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation:
- Personal Statement
- Personal Statement should include any information that may assist with the assessment of your application and should demonstrate need for financial assistance and good academic history. Please utilise the statement to explain your personal, financial, living or study situation and how it impacts on your ability to purchase or maintain technology needs for your studies.
- Income documents usually in the form of 3 x consecutive recent payslips and/or Centrelink Income Statements
To apply for the Indigenous Laptop Bundle Bursary you must submit ALL supporting documentation to email@example.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.Please monitor your student email for application outcome from the Scholarships team.