FICS Emerging Student Scholarship
The Student Scholarship program are scholarships for students of good character and academic standard who participate in sporting activities themselves and have given outstanding service in developing or promoting the field of sports chiropractic and its services to athletes.
Scholarship Value: Various awards
Length of Scholarship: One off
Number Available: 5 (Five)
Opening Date: 01 September 2020
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
|Year of Study||First year; 2nd year|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
Please see FICS Student Scholarship website for more information.
- Be enrolled full time at an accredited/recognized chiropractic school. The applicants needs to be in the earlier years of their chiropractic program i.e. not in their final 2 year.
- Submit a 500-750-word essay concerning the importance of sports chiropractic services to athletes in training and competition, and to the future growth of the chiropractic profession.
- Submit a description of personal participation in fitness and sports activities (100-200 words).
- Submit a description of your contributions to sports chiropractic your college and/or otherwise – e.g. participation in the student sports chiropractic council activities; volunteer services at the college at sporting events and otherwise; published news articles or research; any other activities promoting sports chiropractic (100-200 words).
- Submit a letter from a faculty member teaching sports chiropractic and/or related subjects confirming good character and academic standard and recommending the award.
You will be required to complete the application form and all submissions MUST be sent to email@example.com before 3am AEST 1 November. Late submissions will not be considered. The expected announcement date of the receptions is expected to be on or before end of November.Once all applications are received, a selection committee is formed from the members of FICS commissions and other FICS leadership. Only 1 (one) winner is chosen annually for the FICS Emerging Student Scholarship. This will be decided solely on the application documents submitted.