CQUniversity Career Pathways - Postgraduate Research Scholarship
CQUniversity recognises that 2020 has been a challenging year for many of our students. To support our graduating class of 2020, five scholarships are offered to CQUniversity students who have graduated from a bachelor degree qualification in 2020, and who are interested in undertaking further study through enrolment in the Graduate Certificate in Research.
Scholarship Value: Full tuition fees valued at $10.633
Length of Scholarship: Duration of course
Number Available: 5 (five)
Opening Date: 01 September 2020
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
|Study Level||Postgraduate (Research)|
|Year of Study||Future; First year|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
- Have successfully completed a bachelor-level course with CQUniversity in 2020;
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity to study a Graduate Certificate in Research from November 2020 to no later than March 2021; and as an onshore student
- Be able to demonstrate a contribution to community resilience and recovery during COVID19;
- Be enrolled as at Census date of the term relating to the scholarship offer
- Not be receiving another CQUniversity Scholarship of similar or higher value.
Applicants will be assessed based on the application form and a written submission of no more than 1,000 words addressing the following:
- Career goals and how the scholarship will assist you in achieving your research objectives (up to 500 words);
- Demonstration of contribution to community resilience and recovery during COVID19 (250 words);
- A short description of the research topic area that you would intend to study in the Graduate Certificate in Research and how this aligns with CQUniversity Research Priority Areas (250 words).
Payment of Scholarship
The successful applicant is required to enter their current financial institution details (banking details) into their MyCentre for payment to occur. This must be done prior to Census Date to avoid delays.
Applications must include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation:
- Written submission
- CQUniversity Transcript or unofficial transcript if not yet graduated
- Confirmation from a CQUniversity academic staff member that they are willing to act as the Supervisor for your Graduate Certificate in Research studies - Supervisor Endorsement Form
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com using CQUniversity Career Pathways as the email subject line. Complete applications must be received by 5pm AEST on the closing date. Applications must include all the required supporting documents to be considered.
For more information about this scholarship opportunity or the Graduate Certificate of Research course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.