Digital Strategies for Business - PDC73768
Digital strategy is increasingly coming into focus from a business strategy perspective. The internet has caused significant disruption to most business models as more and more people move to online shopping models. To keep abreast of these changes, this micro-credential is just what you need! It outlines the importance and centrality of digital strategy making to your overall business strategy, and examines practical tools and techniques for digital transformation, bricks and clicks models, platforms and pipes, and the long tail model. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
18 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Digital strategy is increasingly coming into focus from a business strategy perspective. The internet has caused significant disruption to most business models. You will have heard of the pressures on large retailers to close their doors as more and more people are moving to online shopping models. Many business leaders have been slow off the mark in examining digital strategy. It is interesting, however, that digital strategy has been less effective or impactful on companies in the market. Many companies are simply operating in a similar paradigm but trying to double down on their bad strategy. This online micro-credential is aimed at helping you understand the importance and centrality of digital strategy making to your overall business strategy. Some of the key foci of this course include explaining what digital strategy is, demonstrating that digital strategy should run across all areas of your business and not just be relegated to the IT department and that all organisations need to consider digital strategies as part of their value proposition. You will examine practical tools and techniques for digital transformation, bricks and clicks models, platforms and pipes, and the long tail model.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
18 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify why digital strategy is seen as essential to business growth and sustainability
- Describe why the internet has caused significant disruption to most business models and strategies to manage significant organisational change in digital technology
- Examine practical tools and techniques for digital transformation, bricks and clicks models, platforms and pipes, and the long tail model.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.