Study Abroad (CQUGlobal Inbound Program) - CO57
Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Rockhampton, Sydney, Townsville
n/a as the program is interdisciplinary.
The Study Abroad (CQUGlobal Inbound Program) allows you to undertake vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate units at CQUniversity from any available discipline area and receive credit towards your home award (if applicable); it is aimed at students currently enrolled in a vocational qualification or a bachelor or master degree level course overseas, or those with some previous study at these levels with an interest in an international study experience. You can choose units or subjects and combine them to design a personalised course that meets your academic and personal goals. Alternatively, you can utilise elective subjects in your home course to study an area outside of your major that interests you. You can choose internal (face-to-face) units from any CQU study areas subject to availability at your desired campus and recognising that some units have prerequisites that you would need to meet before enrolling in this course. The Study Abroad (CQUGlobal Inbound Program) is available for students to enrol in one and two terms of study.
CQUniversity Australia has the largest national network of campuses in Australia, each with their own unique characteristics. You can enrol in Study Abroad (CQUGlobal Inbound Program) at any of our CRICOS registered campuses, including:
Please note: Unit availability is subject to location. For more information see: https://www.cqu.edu.au/about-us/locations
Rockhampton in Central Queensland is the main campus of the university with on-site accommodation and the broadest range of units available.
|Core Units||4||Major Units||None|
|Term 1 - 2020||Brisbane Bundaberg Mackay Melbourne Perth Rockhampton Sydney|
|Term 2 - 2019||Adelaide Brisbane Bundaberg Cairns Gladstone Mackay Melbourne Noosa Perth Rockhampton Sydney Townsville|
|Term 2 - 2020||Brisbane Bundaberg Mackay Melbourne Perth Rockhampton Sydney|
|Term 3 - 2019||Brisbane Melbourne Perth Sydney|
|Term 3 - 2020||Brisbane Melbourne Perth Sydney|
|Business Internship||BUSN20020||Students who have completed a semester of Study Abroad or 10+ weeks of English can do their second semester as an Internship facilitated by Australian Internships and gain credit towards their studies in their home country.|
Security RequirementsNo information available at this time.
Health RequirementsNo information available at this time.
n/a as the program is interdisciplinary.
International students enrolled at a University or college in their home country can enrich their course and their life and cultural experiences by studying for a term in Australia through a Study Abroad course with CQUniversity.
At CQUniversity, we are committed to making education accessible to everyone. That is why on top of offering multiple pathways for entry to our courses and a generous variety of scholarships, we also offer highly competitive fees. When referring to course fees for international students, please note the following:
- Fees are in Australian dollars AU$.
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- The final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course. This estimate assumes a full-time study load.
- The typical total course fee is an estimate of the tuition fees for the whole course. This estimate is based on typical unit enrolments in each year of the course, with indexation of the international subject fees at six per cent per annum for every additional year of study. Total course fees assume students complete no more than the course duration indicated.
- International students can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on campus in Australia may only take 25 per cent of their entire course by online study, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
You may refer to the International Courses and Fees 2019 to see the full list.