Building your Changemaker Profile - PDC104256
If you completed the iChange course offered as an introduction to social innovation at CQUniversity, this online micro-credential is your next step! It builds on this content and more to enable you to understand, identify and develop your own unique changemaker profile and archetype. You will learn how to do this using the Japanese principle of Ikigair to find your ‘why’ and within the framework of the United National Sustainable Development Goals. This is important in social innovation and changemaking activities to understand yourself in relation to the world and where you are best placed to contribute to positive changemaking and bring you one step closer to making a difference. Students can access the Enrolment Key on MYCQU under the Micro-credentials Article. Staff can access the Enrolment Key on the Office of Social Innovation StaffNet site. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display on your profile or share on social media.
2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
The Building Your Changemaker Profile at CQUniversity micro-credential builds on the iChange course offered as an introduction to social innovation at CQUniversity. The content and activities will help you understand, reflect on and develop your own unique Changemaker profile. This is important in social innovation and changemaking activities as we seek to understand ourselves in relation to the world, uncovering what we are passionate about, and where we might be best placed to contribute to positive changemaking. You will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and work through a self assessment process to enable you to identify your own changemaking archetype, find your “why” using the Japanese principle of Ikigai, and develop a Changemaker mindset.
This micro-credential will help you develop the following CQU Social Innovation Mindsets:
- Empathy & self-awareness
- Collaborative leadership
- Systems perception
- Deep curiosity
- Creativity and imagination.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Explain the importance of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals as they relate to Changemaking and have an understanding of the complexity and interconnected nature of social issues encapsulated by the Goals
- Identify social change skills, and your own Social Change Archetype and reflect on your personal social change mission statement
- Reflect on the Japanese concept of Ikigai to realise your strengths, weaknesses, passion and purpose
- Explore the concept of a growth mindset in a way that enables you to implement it into your life to overcome challenges you face on your social change journey.
There are no specific entry requirements for this micro-credential.
CQUniversity students and staff are encouraged to complete this micro-credential and can access the course free using an Enrolment Key (see How to Apply).
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Students can access the Enrolment Key on MYCQU under the Micro-credentials Article.
Staff can access the Enrolment Key on the Office of Social Innovation StaffNet site.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.