PDC79237 - Communication in Project Management
|Duration||20 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Have you ever wondered why good communication is important to the success of a project? Do you want to delve a little deeper into this topic and explore common forms of communication and risk reduction strategies to minimise unclear communication during the life of your project?
In this online micro-credential the importance of communication will be explored. Effective communication in Project Management maximise the success of project while minimising risk due to unclear messages. The material covered provides the foundation of most common forms of communication strategies used for managing teams and stakeholders.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
20 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the best method of communication for a complex project
- Recognise common hurdles to communication in cross-functional teams
- Review approaches to organising effective meetings.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.