PDC73073 - The Marketing Plan as an Essential Element of Business Growth
|Duration||18 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Ever wondered how to create a successful marketing plan? What are the key elements that need to be considered? The answers to these questions are right here! This online micro-credential will outline how to define the condition of competitive advantage and how this concept is used to favourably position a company against its competitors. The concept of value chains is also explored including the determinants of competitive advantage and the concept of resource-based view (RBV). As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
The processes involved in creating a marketing plan are the key elements in this online micro-credential. The various stages of marketing planning will be identified, and you will learn about the role of marketing plans as an essential part of a successful business or organisational plan. You will learn how to define the condition of competitive advantage and understand its importance for the viability of companies. Competitive advantage represents a company's ability to favourably position itself against its competitors. The concept of value chains is explored including the determinants of competitive advantage and the concept of resource-based view (RBV).
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
18 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the processes involved in creating a successful marketing plan
- Define the condition of competitive advantage and outline its importance for the viability of companies
- Outline the concept of value chains including the determinants of competitive advantage and the concept of resource-based view (RBV).
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.