PDC72512 - Creating Work Culture as a Leader
|Duration||12 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
In this online micro-credential, you will examine the ways that transformational leaders create, influence and promote work culture. The course will explore the role of women in leadership development and the reasons behind the under-representation of women in leadership roles and identify some of the strategies that can overcome this issue. The micro-credential will examine the role of listening and trust in building a positive and productive work culture, and investigate some of the techniques that you can use as a leader to build and maintain a positive work culture. You will examine the nature of positive psychology, Herzberg's hygiene theory and promise-based management as keyframes of understanding for the promotion of positive work cultures.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
12 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Describe ways that transformational leaders create, influence and promote work culture
- Identify the role of women in leadership development and explore the reasons behind the under-representation of women in leadership roles
- Investigate some of the techniques that you can use as a leader to build and maintain a positive work culture
- Examine the gendered nature of workplace culture and the consequences that this elicits on team members and leaders.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.