PDC20087 - Human Services Quality Standards
|Duration||1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
The Human Services Quality Standards provide a nationally consistent statement of the level of care consumers should be able to expect from community care service organisations.
This online micro-credential will provide an overview of each of the six Standards and outline their relevance to the consumer, organisational service staff and other relevant stakeholders.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Structure & Availability
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify each of the six Standards of the Human Services Quality Standards
- Develop an understanding of the relevance to care service providers
- Recognise that the standards were developed to protect consumers, the workforce and organisations through specified performance indicators.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.