PDC111209 - Arts Funding Streams
|Duration||3 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This micro-credential will provide opportunities to develop knowledge and skills in planning and preparing funding applications. The use of selection criteria and key performance measures will be explored as a way to effectively communicate your creative product.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
The Creative Business Champions program has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland's Regional Arts Services Network.
Completing this micro-credential will assist artists and employees of small to medium arts organisations to develop and manage their own business. It is available as a pilot program for Queensland artists for 2022.
Structure & Availability
3 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Produce a project plan for an arts project
- Identify funding streams
- Prepare a budget for a funding application
- Review a grant application against selection criteria.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access.
You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.