PDC104256 - Building your Changemaker Profile
|Duration||2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
The Building Your Changemaker Profile at CQUniversity micro-credential builds on the iChange course offered as an introduction to social innovation at CQUniversity. The content and activities will help you understand, reflect on and develop your own unique Changemaker profile. This is important in social innovation and changemaking activities as we seek to understand ourselves in relation to the world, uncovering what we are passionate about, and where we might be best placed to contribute to positive changemaking. You will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and work through a self assessment process to enable you to identify your own changemaking archetype, find your “why” using the Japanese principle of Ikigai, and develop a Changemaker mindset.
This micro-credential will help you develop the following CQU Social Innovation Mindsets:
- Empathy & self-awareness
- Collaborative leadership
- Systems perception
- Deep curiosity
- Creativity and imagination.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Explain the importance of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals as they relate to Changemaking and have an understanding of the complexity and interconnected nature of social issues encapsulated by the Goals
- Identify social change skills, and your own Social Change Archetype and reflect on your personal social change mission statement
- Reflect on the Japanese concept of Ikigai to realise your strengths, weaknesses, passion and purpose
- Explore the concept of a growth mindset in a way that enables you to implement it into your life to overcome challenges you face on your social change journey.
This micro-credential is designed for CQUniversity students and staff.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
Students can access the Enrolment Key on MYCQU under the Micro-credentials Article.
Staff can access this micro-credential via EMpower Learning.
Please note it may take up to 48 hours for your micro-credential completion to be reflected in EMPower Learning.