PDC111208 - Arts Marketing Mix
|Duration||3 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This micro-credential is an introduction to the basics of marketing for the sole trader. It explains the processes involved in creating an arts marketing plan, demonstrates the 7Ps approach to developing a marketing plan and leads students through developing a marketing plan and devising a campaign strategy. Students will consider recent arts industry examples of website to explore branding and style.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
The Creative Business Champions program has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland's Regional Arts Services Network.
Completing this micro-credential will assist artists and employees of small to medium arts organisations to develop and manage their own business.
Structure & Availability
3 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Determine the marketing mix with a focus on the 7Ps
- Explore the use of market research to inform arts marketing decisions.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access.
You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.