PDC20086 - Healthy Ageing - An Introduction
|Duration||1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Older Australians are living longer and are healthier than they have ever been in previous generations. This online micro-credential introduces some of the everyday issues that face older people and promotes some of the practical solutions for preventing ill health and promoting good health during our older years.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify common health issues facing older Australians
- Outline the profound implications of healthy ageing
- Identify some practical solutions to promote healthy ageing within the health context.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.