PDC90017 - Conducting and Analysing a Feasibility Study
|Duration||4 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Are you thinking about a project, or work in an area that involves any form of project management? If so, the importance of a feasibility study will be central to the success of your project. This online micro-credential explores the use of a feasibility study to inform the proposed project plan. It outlines why it is essential to raise awareness of any potential problems, obstacles or issues that may arise when implementing a project. It is recommended to complete this micro-credential before undertaking the series in Project Management. This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
In this micro-credential you will explore the use of a feasibility study to inform the proposed project plan. A feasibility study is essential to become aware of any potential problems, issues or obstacles that may occur when implementing a project. A feasibility study enables assessment as to the viability of a proposed project.
This micro-credential is recommended before undertaking the series in Project management.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
4 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline the use of a feasibility study in deriving a project plan
- Identify the process of conducting a feasibility study
- Reflect on case study examples in which an analysis of a feasibility study has been undertaken to determine the viability of a project proposal.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this course; however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
For direct access to the micro-credential, visit the micro-credential page at Fundamentals of Risk Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.