PDC86950 - Clinical Supervision of the CQUniversity Medical Imaging Student
|Duration||1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
If you are a clinical supervisor for medical imaging students, this micro-credential is for you! It will provide assistance in transitioning them from student to fully qualified diagnostic radiographer. It covers the importance of the clinical supervisor’s role including contributing to the student’s learning, assessment of their clinical competency, influencing the learning environment and providing constructive feedback about their practice. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
This online micro-credential is designed to provide assistance to clinical supervisors and supervising radiographers in preparing Medical Imaging students make the transition from student to fully qualified diagnostic radiographer. These supervisory roles highlight many aspects of your practice: including contributing to the student's learning, assessment of their clinical competency, positively influencing the learning environment and providing constructive feedback about their practice.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Analyse the roles of the clinical supervisor and supervising radiographer
- Apply the principles of effective learning in facilitating the student's learning experience
- Discuss the tools and knowledge needed to build a successful relationship between the student and supervisor.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.