PDC111202 - Number Crunching for Creatives
|Duration||3 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This online micro credential will introduce essential account keeping requirements for the sole trader. Students will be introduced to simple and effective use of excel spreadsheets for keeping records of cashflow, profit and loss, and will learn about other record keeping recommendations such as receipts and logbooks.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
The Creative Business Champions program has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland's Regional Arts Services Network.
Completing this micro-credential will assist artists and employees of small to medium arts organisations to develop and manage their own business.
Structure & Availability
3 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Use accounting terminology to communicate to stakeholders
- Interpret key financial statements used in arts business reporting.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
No specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.