PDC84645 - Marketing Plan Essentials for Small Business Entrepreneurs
|Duration||2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This micro-credential will introduce the market plan as a roadmap for small business to move into the growth stage of the business life cycle. An overview of market research and its value to making informed decisions will be presented.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential. Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared via social networks and displayed in a professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Determine the marketing mix with a focus on the 4Ps
- Construct a customer persona to determine appropriate mix for business expansion
- Explore the use of market research to inform marketing decisions.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements for students enrolling in this micro-credential.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.