PDC79240 - Project Closure: The Final Step in Project Management
|Duration||20 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
The importance of project closure cannot be overlooked in project management. There are various steps to be considered across a number of areas, such as documentation finalisation, financial and legal requirements and signoff processes. If you have an interest in learning about project completion, look no further than this online micro-credential. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
In this online micro-credential the steps involved for closure of a project are covered. The importance of closure and the associated documentation are explored at a fundamental level.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
20 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the financial and legal requirement to finalise a project
- Explore the project documentation needed for completing a project
- Review signoff process for a project's completion.
Reflective Activity (optional)
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.