PDC73758 - Entrepreneurship for Leaders
|Duration||16 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Are you a leader with entrepreneurship characteristics? If so, delve into this micro-credential which takes a look at the relationship between entrepreneurship, leadership and management. Specifically, you will investigate the process of entrepreneurship and innovation in different types of contemporary organisations looking at size, industry type, culture and strategy. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
In this online micro-credential, you will examine the porous relationship between entrepreneurship and management. Specifically, you investigate the process of entrepreneurship and innovation in different types of contemporary organisations including size, industry type, culture and strategy. The classic understanding of this relationship establishes a distinct separation between the charismatic leadership of the entrepreneur and the regimented discipline of the manager. Contemporary articulations of this relationship provide a more nuanced understanding of the role of entrepreneurs and managers. Therefore, in this micro-credential, you will examine the intersection of entrepreneurship with management to better understand the nature of successful business operations.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
16 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the relationship between entrepreneurship and management
- Outline the process of entrepreneurship and innovation in different types of contemporary organisations including size, industry type, culture and strategy
- Reflect on your managerial direction, goals and aims as an entrepreneurial leader.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.