PDC56567 - Delegation and Accountability
|Duration||1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
If you are a Registered Nurse, you know that delegation is part of your complex role. This online micro-credential introduces the concepts of responsibility, authority, and accountability as defined by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – all valuable additions to your professional development! As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
Delegation is part of the complex role of the Registered Nurse. This online micro-credential introduces delegating effectively by explaining the concepts of responsibility, authority, and accountability as defined by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Explain the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Identify the major roles and responsibilities of the RN, Enrolled Nurse (EN) and Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
- Outline the concepts of assignment, delegation and supervision.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.