PDC50337 - Leadership and Self-Awareness in the Healthcare Setting
|Duration||10 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Leadership and management are two distinct concepts that are also interconnected with each other and certainly overlap in reality. Clinical leadership is a relatively new term that is constantly evolving due to technologies and the rising expectations of health services. This online micro-credential examines the concept of leadership, behavioural factors and styles that make an effective leader.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
10 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Develop self-awareness towards your own personal leadership attributes
- Review your own personal leadership attributes including the motivation to lead teams in healthcare
- Identify leadership styles applicable in the healthcare industry
- Review effective tools to use in a leadership role in healthcare.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the health profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.