PDC115635 - Product Development in the Arts
|Duration||6hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
In this micro-credential, you will look at arts product development. How do you develop your arts product to find a place in the market. You will begin by discovering ways that business leaders have created and promoted innovative product ideas within companies. We will explore examples of arts product development and design in this topic as well as examine the stages of product development. Mastering new arts product development processes enables arts businesses to introduce products to market that are commercial and professional. A key component of this micro-credential is looking at ways in which breakthrough arts products can be developed.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
The Creative Business Champions program has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland's Regional Arts Services Network.
Completing this micro-credential will assist artists and employees of small to medium arts organisations to develop and manage their own business.
Structure & Availability
6hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline models of product development in the arts
- Reflect on your personal and professional practice and capacity to innovate product development in the arts.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access.
You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.