PDC73742 - Disruption, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
|Duration||16 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This online micro-credential will outline the concepts Disruption, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in business. By analysing the elements of group resources, leadership and disruption you will identify how opportunities are created in modern business settings. The role of disruption and innovation in entrepreneurial endeavours is explored along with the role of entrepreneurship in modern business settings. A key aim of this micro-credential is to explore your entrepreneurial direction, goals and aims. You will begin by investigating the unique features that characterise the modern business age.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
16 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Define the concepts of Disruption, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as they apply in business
- Identify how opportunities are created in modern business settings
- Reflect on your own entrepreneurial direction, goals and aims.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enroll in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.