PDC57153 - A Fitness Community who Plays together, Stays together
|Duration||2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
Fitness professionals need skills to develop retention strategies to maintain existing clients, keep programs and business fresh, value-add to existing clients, develop client-trainer trust, and develop additional revenue through other services. This self-paced online course will outline a range of activities to engage and inspire client-trainer relationships. If you are a Registered Exercise Professional with AUSactive as a Group Exercise/Gym Instructor or greater, you will also be eligible to attain 2 AUSactive CECs on the successful completion of this course. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
This online micro-credential outlines how fitness professionals can develop retention strategies to maintain existing clients, keep programs and business fresh, value-add to existing clients, develop client-trainer trust, and develop additional revenue through other services. Feedback and client follow up opportunities are outlined with a range of activities explained to engage and inspire client-trainer relationships.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
If you are a Registered Exercise Professional with AUSactive as a Group Exercise/Gym Instructor or greater, you will also be eligible to attain 2 AUSactive CECs on the successful completion of this course. On successful completion of the quizzes your Certificate will be available. You will the be required to upload that certificate into your CEC diary on your AUSactive account and you will be able to select your approved course. This will apply the CECs to your account. A team member from AUSactive will review the uploaded certificate as soon as possible to verify that it matches the selected course.
Structure & Availability
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Understand the basics of the client connection, follow up and organic marketing to build relationships in a fitness community
- Implement day to day activities that will ensure clients check in with the fitness business on a daily basis, whether they are physically in your classes or not
- Establish systematic procedures to reduce workload and also a sense of community for members and clients
- Identify the type of fitness community, philosophies you want clients to adopt and embrace
- Identify simple strategies that fitness professionals can adopt for follow up and feedback.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this micro-credential are expected to have successfully completed a fitness professional qualification of Certificate IV in Fitness or greater.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.