PDC20103 - Sexual Decision Making - Positive Youth Development
|Duration||1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
If you would like an overview of sexual decision making in the context of positive youth development, look no further. This online micro-credential articulates the principles of positive sense of sexuality as an important aspect of overall health and wellness. You will learn to apply the STAR framework as a tool for discussing sexual decisions and explore techniques to enable meaningful and interactive conversations with youth about sexual decision making. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
This online micro-credential is designed to provide you with an overview of sexual decision making as a youth.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Articulate the principles of positive sense of sexuality as an important aspect of overall health and wellness
- Apply the STAR framework (Senitise, Take Action, Reflection) as a tool for discussing sexual decisions
- Explain techniques to enable meaningful and interactive conversations with youth about sexual decision making.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this course.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.