PDC99066 - Prawn Farmers Digital Skills Hub
|Duration||This online resource has been designed for industry participants to work at their own pace for a duration suitable to their workload and season requirements. This self-paced course will take 10 hours to complete. There is no formal assessment.|
The Prawn Farmers Digital Skills Hub will provide the Australian prawn farming industry with access to education and training in the digital skills required to accelerate the adoption of current and emerging technologies. The Prawn Farmers Digital Skills Hub is a co-funded project by Program APFA, FRDC, CQUniversity and the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries through the Agribusiness Digital Solutions Grant. This is a self-paced course, with no formal assessment, CPD hours or Certificate of Completion allocated.
This online resource provides digital skills development in a number of areas identified by Australian Prawn Farmers as being key to business success and workforce development. These include knowledge and skills relating to digital literacy, technology operation, data management, monitoring, analysis, & interpretation, digital communication, and incident management in the prawn farming context.
This resource provides Professional Development for industry participants in the Australian Prawn Farming industry. This is a resource only and no CPD hours or Certificate of Completion will be allocated.
Structure & Availability
Standard Course StructureDuration:
This online resource has been designed for industry participants to work at their own pace for a duration suitable to their workload and season requirements. This self-paced course will take 10 hours to complete. There is no formal assessment.
- Overview of key digital capabilities required for prawn farming in Australia
- Understanding and application of specific digital skills to improve individual job performance, and business success in the prawn farming industry.
There is no formal assessment.
There are no specific entry requirements.
How to apply
1. Select the PDC99066 Prawn Farmers Digital Skills Hub as your desired course, and add it to your shopping cart
2. You will be directed to the payment gateway, but there is no fee for this course (free of charge) and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new user to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account
3. Following logging in/signing up, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find the Prawn Farmers Digital Skills Hub on your Dashboard.