12 Lead ECG - Back to Basics - PDC20067
If you are looking for an introductory level micro-credential that introduces the foundations of reading a 12 Lead ECG this is for you! You will receive an overview of the physiology and electrical activity of the heart, the identifiers of a normal sinus rhythm, explore electrode placement for various leads and be able to outline a systematic approach to reading the 12 Lead ECG. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
4 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential introduces the foundations of reading a 12 lead ECG. The micro-credential will provide an overview of the physiology and electrical activity of the heart, the identifiers of a normal sinus rhythm, explore the electrode placement for various leads and outline a systematic approach to reading the 12 Lead ECG.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
4 hours online self-paced learning.Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline the physiology and electrical activity of the heart
- Recognise normal sinus rhythm and common cardiac arrhythmias
- Identify a systematic approach to reading a 12 Lead ECG Describe ECG lead systems and placement
- Describe troubleshooting strategies for ECG tracings.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.