Be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and be accepted as such by the community in which they live or have lived.
- Provide written confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
- Must be 16 years or older at the time they commence their studies.
- Written confirmation of enrolment in an undergraduate degree at an Australian University. 2
- Must have successfully completed at least one year of full-time equivalent undergraduate study in current degree or must be enrolled full-time in a Masters program in a field relating to the following:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Computer Animation
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Data Structures
- Be able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be able to demonstrate an aspiration towards employment in a tech-related field.
Please visit the Aurora Education Foundation website for more information.
- A personal statement outlining your current circumstances, how you intend on giving back to community, academic and/or career aspirations and how this scholarship will support your studies and help you achieve these goals (500 word limit). This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant’s background and current circumstances to enable the Scholarship provider to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
- Written enrolment confirmation from the relevant tertiary institution,
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A high resolution corporate headshot in jpeg format.
- A copy of your most up-to-date academic transcript 3
- Confirmation of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent through a signed statement from the Aboriginal Heritage Association, Aboriginal Corporation or Land Council of the country of your ancestors. 7. One written reference from an Elder or a member in your community to highlight your connection to the community.
- Contact details for one academic or professional reference to highlight your capabilities and the benefits of you completing your chosen course
Please visit the Aurora Education Foundation website for more information.Please visit the Aurora Education Foundation website for more information.