Welcome. This site contains the University’s policies and procedures, plans, committee terms of reference, codes, charters, guidelines, forms and templates.
Locating a Document
- Enter search terms to search the title and content of documents.
- You can filter by document category (eg. policy, procedure, guideline, forms and templates).
Reviewing or Creating a Document
Staff members, see the Policy Templates and Instructions page in Staffnet for details on how to create and review policy documents.
Questions? Need help?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CQUniversity CRICOS Provider Code: 00219C. ACADEMIC APPEALS POLICY AND PROCEDURE. CONTENTS 1 PURPOSE. ... Academic Misconduct Procedure. Student Research Misconduct Policy and Procedure. Student Feedback â Compliments and Complaints Policy and Procedure
Assessment Policy and Procedure (Higher Education Coursework) (Previous version - from Term 2, 2019)Category: Policy; Procedure | Subject: Administration and Operations; Student | PDF (466k)
8. 5 PROCEDURE: ASSESSMENT MANAGEMENT. 8 Academic integrity in assessment. 8 Reasonable adjustments to assessment. ... Student Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure (previously called Academic Misconduct Procedure).
policies and procedures as they relate to deciding whether an administrative error, general misconduct, academic misconduct or research misconduct has occurred. ... Student Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure. Student Behavioural Misconduct Procedure.
a) reverse any decision of the University Academic Appeals Committee. b) undertake any role in a student misconduct matter considered by the Director, Corporate Governance. ... c) undertake any role in deciding academic matters, unless it can be shown
8. 5 PROCEDURE: ASSESSMENT MANAGEMENT. 8 Academic integrity in assessment. 8 Reasonable adjustments to assessment. ... Student Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure. Reasonable adjustments to assessment 5.5 A student's ability to prepare for or
Where an appeal process exists within a policy or procedure, or the matter falls within the remit of the Academic Appeals Procedure, the relevant appeals process applies if a student is ... is. in breach of regulations covered by the Student Misconduct
6 RELATED LEGISLATION AND DOCUMENTS. Academic Misconduct Procedure. Code of Conduct. ... Student Behavioural Misconduct Procedure 7 FEEDBACK. 7.1 University staff and students may provide feedback about this document by emailing email@example.com.
request. Applications for reviews or appeals must be made in accordance with the review process below and the Academic Appeals Policy and Procedure. ... 7 RELATED LEGISLATION AND DOCUMENTS. Academic Appeals Policy and Procedure. Admission to CQUniversity
Academic Board members are ineligible. â¢ Two TAFE educational employees, elected by University TAFE educational employees. ... Board 25/07/2018; Administrator Approved â Director, Governance 31/08/2018; Academic Board 26/09/2018.
2.4 Manage assignment extensions, outstanding grades, reviews of grade, academic misconduct. ... 4 RELATED LEGISLATION AND DOCUMENTS. Academic Misconduct Procedure. Assessment Policy and Procedure (Higher Education Coursework).