Submit your research papers
Use Research Elements to submit your research papers, conference papers, posters, presentations and thesis to aCQUIRe.
Submit a research dataset
Use CQUniversity Data Manager to submit a data publication record to aCQUIRe.
Update your aCQUIRe profile
Maximise your reach by updating your aCQUIRe research profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access aCQUIRe and use the Login option in the top right corner.
- Click the circle (displaying your picture or initials) in the top right corner of the page and select Profile from the dropdown.
- Click Connect and sign into your ORCiD account.
- Select Authorize access.
- In the Configure ORCID screen, select "Push data to my ORCID" as a minimum. All aCQUIRe publications will then be sent to your ORCiD profile.
Prior to uploading the data to aCQUIRe you will need to create a Data Publication Record via CQUniversity Data Manager. Instructions on how to this are available from the Data Management library guide.
Once the Data Publication record has been submitted for review, add the files to aCQUIRe using the following steps:
- Go to aCQUIRe
- Click the red Log in link at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Enter your university assigned username and password and click Login.
- Click on the Title of the dataset you need to add files to.
- Untick the metadata only checkbox at the top of the pop up.
- Upload your files. You can either:
- Click the red browse link at the top of the page and select the files to upload.
- or, drag the files onto the box with the dotted border at the top of the page.
- Wait for the files to upload. This may take some time. All files will be listed with their File Size next to their name.
- Click Save Changes.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone can go to aCQUIRe, search and access your research outputs.
aCQUIRe records are indexed by the following :
By enhancing your title, description and keyword selection, and providing as much metadata as possible at the time of deposit, you can increase the discoverability of your research.
aCQUIRe has the ability to support "Conference Collections". Conference collections can be used to collate all of the various outputs associated with individual CQUniversity conferences, in one easily discoverable spot.
These outputs include :
- Conference data
- Conference proceedings
- Conference abstracts
- Conference recordings
Conferences held or hosted by CQUniversity are eligible for a conference collection.
Benefits of having a conference collection created :
- Conference will be indexed by Google and Google Scholar
- A single DOI will be available for the conference
- Metrics will be generated on your conference collection
- All publications associated with the conference can be easily searched within the collection.
If you would like a conference collection created please contact the library team via email@example.com.
GitHub is a widely used version control repository. It is primarily for code. Linking your aCQUIRe and GitHub accounts allows you to make public the code associated with a research output, and make clear which version of the code you used.
Instructions on how to connect aCQUIRe (Figshare) with your GitHub account are available from GitHub.