The International Student Support Team are here to provide support, advice and information on a range of matters that may impact on your studies. If you have any questions or concerns and you are not sure who you should speak with, contact one of our friendly advisors and they will be able to help you or direct you to the right person. Information for current international students can also be found on the Student Portal.
- Brisbane – Student Services, Level 7
- Perth – Ground Floor
- Sydney – Student Services, Level 1
- Melbourne – Student Services, Level 1
- Rockhampton – Campus Reception, Building 65
- Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Noosa – please speak with a Student Success Advisor on your campus or email us and we will be happy to call you or arrange a ZOOM appointment.
Phone: 13 27 86 and ask to speak with a member of the International Student Support Team.