Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
An official academic transcript is a complete record of study undertaken at CQUniversity.
Click here to order and pay for your Official Academic Transcript - the cost is $AUD16.50 per copy for Higher Education transcripts and $12.75 for TAFE transcript.
- If you are about to graduate you should indicate this in the Potential Graduand box and your request will be delayed until your graduation status is finalised - this will be at the conclusion of the Graduation Evaluation Period;
Statement of Attainment
A statement of attainment is issued to TAFE students and lists those units passed for courses recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework. Statements are issued free of charge to students. If you have not previously received a Statement of Attainment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have lost your original statement, click here to order and pay for a replacement - the cost is $23.75 for a copy.
- A replacement can only be printed for those originally issued after 1 July 2014. If you completed your study with CQ TAFE prior to 1 July 2014, please contact TAFE North Queensland on 1300 656 959 to request the above documents.
- If you have completed your studies or units after the 1 January 2015, you will be required to obtain a Unique Student Identifier number (USI). Students who do not have a USI number will not be issued with a transcript. You can create your USI at www.usi.gov.au and then forward your confirmation email to email@example.com to register this with CQUniversity.
- the address entered on the online application will be the address the transcript or statement is delivered to; and
- if you have an outstanding debt with the university your request will not be processed until this debt is cleared. Please check your student account before proceeding.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.