Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
How do I get a Student ID Card?
The trickier bit of applying for an ID Card, is providing us with a passport quality photo, that is:
- head and shoulders with a light background and directly facing the camera;
- must be naturally coloured; cannot be a black and white image or have any filters applied;
- no hats, sunglasses or hair covering your face;
- dimensions of 120 pixels wide x 160 pixels high;
- must be taken on a phone or camera, in JPG file with dimensions of 120 pixels wide x 160 pixels high.
Once your application has been approved, your ID Card will be issued to you through your nominated method, either; pick-up from a CQUni Campus or mailed to your mailing address listed in MyCentre.