Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
An Academic Transcript is your complete record of all the courses and units that you’ve studied with CQUniversity.
To order and pay for your official Academic Transcript, visit: www.cqu.edu.au/transcripts
Before you order your official transcript, there are some things you need to be aware of:
Ask a Question
Can not find what you are looking for? Ask a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee?
- How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
- How do I find important term dates?
- How do I apply for credit or recognition of prior learning (RPL)?
- Can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What TAFE subsidised training is available at CQUniversity?
- What support and advocacy services are available to CQUniversity students?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What is MyCentre?