Welcome to the High Performance Computing (HPC) website for CQUniversity.
On this website, you will find information on the CQUniversity HPC facilities and various HPC documents.
Images of the Marie Curie (Current) HPC System
Do you need to:
- Reduce load from your personal computing systems?
- Increase work or reduce execution time?
- Run multiple instances of a computer program or simulation?
- Special resource requirements, such as large memory and/or storage space requirements?
- Do you need access to specialised software?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, then using High Performance Computing might be for you.
Who can use the HPC facilities?
All CQU staff can access the HPC. This includes proffesional, academic and research staff. Post graduate and 3rd/4th year students can also access CQUni's HPC facilities for free! Anyone seeking to use the HPC will first need to contact TaSAC to request an account.