Strategic Marketing for Business - PDC73069
Want to learn how to develop an informed and planned response to market competition and learn how to differentiate yourself from market competition? If so, Strategic Marketing for Business is what you need! This online micro-credential will explore the several key issues in strategic marketing including the role of market competition; the functions of strategic marketing and outline the key drivers of strategic marketing. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
20 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential will delve into the nature and purpose of strategic marketing. Strategic marketing represents an informed and planned response to market competition. Companies use strategic marketing procedures to differentiate themselves from other companies. This micro-credential will explore the several key issues in strategic marketing including the role of market competition; the functions of strategic marketing and outline the key drivers of strategic marketing.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
20 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the role of strategic marketing in positioning a business as a leading competitor in the market
- Outline the key drivers of a successful strategic marketing approach
- Describe the elements of market research which are applied to identify suitable marketing strategies for implementation in business.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.